Why sell with us
As a valued client you will receive an exceptional level of service and activity in getting your home sold – all backed by our Service Guarantee. All activities as detailed below are done in agreement with our clients and your input, contributions and wishes are always taken into consideration.
- Provide ongoing support and suggestions on how to make your home as attractive as possible and therefore maximise buyer interest. We work together as a team to get you the best possible outcome.
- Prepare a marketing strategy specific to your property and requirements.
- Arrange and attend for photography and floor plans — with third party providers where applicable.
- Prepare contract documentation and perform title searches.
- Compose quality copywriting to convey lifestyle, opportunity, features and benefits of your home.
- Prepare colour brochures to give to prospective buyers.
- Advise the local residents that your home is for sale and invite their inspection.
- For Sale sign erected at the property.
- Upload your property on the internet and monitor inspection activity.
- Contact existing buyers looking for a home similar to yours.
- Arrange for leaflet distribution in the local area.
- Respond to all enquiries and record contact details for further follow up.
- Arrange advertising as agreed in the marketing strategy.
- Submit all pictorial advertising for editorial consideration in The Courier Mail, Brisbane News or Quest News.
- Arrange and attend Open House inspections capturing details for further follow up.
- Arrange private inspections as required.
- Follow up all buyer inspections and enquiries, offering second inspections to interested parties.
- Update potentially interested buyers of any changes.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback— warts and all!!
- Provide regular progress reports to keep you fully informed.
- Seek offers from interested buyers and negotiate all terms and conditions on your behalf.
When the time comes to make a decision on signing a contract you should be fully aware of what current buyers in the market place are thinking of your property. You are then in a position to make an informed decision. Once you are happy and have signed a contract our service continues as follows —
- Personally attend Building and Pest inspections and where necessary liaise and negotiate between seller and buyer should anything adverse come to light.
- Work with solicitors, financial institutions and valuers as required.
- Continue to promote the property until a contract is unconditional.
- Work closely with the buyer to keep them involved and committed during the conditional period.
- Arrange and attend pre-settlement inspections and co-ordinate final handover.
- Place SOLD sign and celebrate with old and new owners.